Monday, February 8, 2021

Garmin Forerunner 245

Hello! *wave with a mask on! 

It's kinda stressful nowadays. We have the SOP against covid19. Killing Pandemic i tell you. WTF it just stays safe okay. Mask ON. Watch your distance. 


This time around I just want to share bout my so-called new gadget. It is Garmin Forerunner 245. Actually, it was a delayed gratification for my new Job here in Manjung as remarks i guess haha. I have been tempted to have a smartwatch / GPS watch. Seems I can't run yet due to ACL injury so after few years then yeah that it is. 

After a few considerations, temptation, and comparison with the apple watch. I decided to choose Garmin instead of apple. One of the big advantages was the battery itself. Meanwhile to serve the purpose of usage yet do puy GPS watch instead of the smartwatch. 


With BOX

I bought this Garmin for RM 1250 via Lazada. I got an RM500 voucher from CC sign up rewards. The total spent on this watch just RM 750 only. 


Nice in hand. Kinda love it!




Hopefully, I can fully utilize this watch later on for running purposes. Keep fit bebeh. 

After few weeks wear this watch. Im looking forward to improve my HR reading. Make it lower and make good to myhealth. Amin. 

JAN2021


No comments: