Monday, July 8, 2019

Hostel

Hello again,

*near Loken


This time i will story about my last weekend in Ipoh. What a memorable nostalgic moment for me. Ipoh where i spent a lot my teenage time. Drum rolls and click play on MCR - Teenager! Loves the Ipoh vibes.

MinahSaleh bed.


So last weekend, short me time trip. Long short story. Went for Nadnod wedding, Durian for sure, watched Perak Vs JDT. oh yeah we lost! 3 nil. So sad as Perakian so called. Glad not wearing any Perak coloured shirt or else surely kena boooo-ing. Since none of my friends available late night. So I decided to stay at Hostel.

Our room looks like. 


I booked, for cheapest and most affordable ones. Mari Hostel. This stay located just nearby Loken *morning sunday market. Loken, yeah idk how to spell this thing. I loves to spend my time at loken. Just to have sightseeing and some of window shopping. Okay back to the Hostel. It was a pleasent and very convenient with the price. I stayed for one night and cost me only MYR 15. Meanwhile, I chose to stay for hostel instead of Hotel cause its already late night. Im not willing to spend my money just for late night sleep. Here's another reason why. Want to have some chit chat with any backpackers from outside. Loves to see them and yeah will take a look to be like them later on.

Chillinout space


It was a 14 bed mix dormitory. Double Decker style. Luckily i got the lower bed. Yeay! so no need to climb the stairs for turning on the snoring machine. After all, it was a good stay. They provide Coway for easy drinking water facilities. Hot shower for exhausted body. Not to forget the blanket. Since it was a hostel backpackers budget style, towel are not provided. So please bring along your towel with you. I do have one travel tower that made of micro fiber. Loves to use it when travel. Highly recommended.

Chillin two

Looking forward for my next hostel stay. Whoever read this are welcome to hit me up and ask for travel together. There are some plan already comes in my mind. Either to southern or northern didnt decide yet. See yaa by busy world. At this age. We willl see their own pace. Just move with your own pace. Never feel so stressed about it. Just move it and smile. Love yourself by JB. 

Apapandangpandangbro


We can see our friends already get married. Get a good jobs. Get chances to travel throughout the world. Meanwhile, you? Nahhhhh, just forget it. Do what ever you want. None can help you unless you. Work for it. Do plan and work for it. Extra kilos? wanna lose some. Lace up your shoes and make your first step. No matter what just go just do it just start! Ignore others. People wont wait for you make a lane for you. THEN? Work for it. Allah will gives whatever you want just do it! Work for it! Inshaallah He will gives you whatever you want. It matter of time. Stop talking bout peoples.

Dam haji







Thanks All.

No comments: