Thursday, November 18, 2010

SPM



SPM

  • SIJIL PALING MUDAH
  • SIJIL PANGGILAN MAUT
  • SIJIL PINANG MASUK
  • SIJIL PERGI MATI
  • SIJIL SWEET PEOPLE in MALAYSIA
those, all the new name of SPM!
now before im going to sit of it

i want to appologize to all of my frenz
if im do wrong to all of you
if not satisfied of something or whateva juzz tell me uke
dont keep it in your until it explode
human never can escape from do wrong
pray for me to get all those subject at least A uke?

BAHASA MALAYSIA
ENGLISH
SEJARAH
PENDIDIKAN ISLAM
MATHEMATICS
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS
PHYSICS
CHEMISTRY
BIOLOGY
INTERNET COMMUNICATION and TECHNOLOGY

hope succces with flying colours.
i want to see that
AUSUCCESS!

Best of luck to all of SPM takers!
hope success like me! *chewaah
escpecially to all BAINUNiANS,
we'll make sure average point at one point zero seven





Original SoundTrack
over the rainbow-connie talbot
tell me something i dont know-selena gomez
sorry-jonas brother


No comments: